Monday, October 6, 2008

6 Oct 2008 - The Other Big Day

Been a few days since the "wonder" was hovering around in my mind.. Bought the "Clearblue Easy +/- Results Pregnancy Test" thingy and stuffed it in my drawer since er.. last night.. Decide to test on Wednesday if Ms Flo still don't come.

But then I woke this morning before husband woke. Desperately needed to pee and didnt want to go yet because was thinking: might as well go check now, sooner or later wat!! Ms Flo can't be MIA for 2 wks rite!!!! So I climbed out of bed, grabbed the kit, dashed into the toilet and peed like never before, trying hard to aim on the stick for the first few seconds.

..... like forever later....

!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid thing showed some plus minus sign which no matter how many times I read the box I still dun understand!! Then I realised that this symptom only happens to people who weren't expecting what they (a) probably already knew but can't believe it or (b) didnt want to believe what was happening. I think I belong to both.

Ran to the room and threw the kit at the half awake husband. Some reaction as me. Didn't help at all. So the day continued as usual with him going to work. Then kept calling me all morning to get me to call people to find a gynae.

...5pm..

Gone to Gleneagles for 1st visit and confirmation. Expensive expensive. It's the Paragon of the hospital world. Dr Peter Chew is the Hermes of the luxury world. $222.56.


Very long wait and very chor bill. Will go home scout for cheaper gynaes.

Anyhoo, did V scan and confirmed the home test is accurate. Got some vitamins, milk samples and some books written by Dr Hermes here..

This thingy here says that I'm indeed preggers. Yes, I still have it in my box.

Hello baby!!! My little tor-dao!!

Estimated due date: 29th May 2009. Gemini!!! *gasp*

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com