Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!

Haven't posted in awhile already.. .

1) Honeymoony is confirmed!!! Europe 14 days tour!! Doc says I'm safe to fly! But must remember to take letter from her!! Berserkly happy!!! =D Will be cold tho, cuz it's winter. But i'm pretty sure it's ok cuz bb making my body temperature abit higher than usual so I think i'm ok. And I'm not very scared of the cold in the first place. AHHHHHHHH!!!! *excited*

2) Had Xmas dinner with husband's colleagues, and xmas gathering with the girls and his frens at the pub. Had gift exchange and everyone was happy.

See baby, now mommy stomach small small only.. =)

3) Went to Powerhouse with Citi folks. So nice to see them again!!! Husband went to Zouk so he's in none of the pixes. =p Ryan very efficient, added the pix on FB so quick, I suspect he go home nvr slp, straightaway upload photos first. Hahaha!







0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com