Monday, February 16, 2009

1st Feb wedding

I've got 4 weddings this month. So happening rite. Went to Terry's place this morning for the yum cha. The buffet damn nice. Neo Garden. The safe choice. Haha. All uncles and aunties were there. Gu gu Jem kept saying my neh neh big liao. -_-"

Saw Shu Ling in her "kua".. so nice lor!! I didnt even get to wear kua at my wedding. Too big for me. Now i think abt, should jus MTM one and pass down to my girl to wear on her wedding. So meaningful lor.. Her tummy not showing much yet which is gd, but she says she change a few dresses throughout liao. I told her, take it as though u pay one price and wear all the dresses there. *cheapo* lol.

Wedding was at Harbour City. Same same. Haha. Then the aunties and cousins were drinking as usual. Terry got drunk with his friends and didnt drink much with us. Was planning to go clubbing aft the wedding too but he says maybe Shu Ling dun want. Which makes sense la, ur wife dun want to go then hw can u go esp if it's 1st wedding nite. Kekeke!

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com