Thursday, May 14, 2009

Check up @ 37 weeks

Went for doc visit on Friday.. So exciting cuz doc say gonna do VE and VE is where we find out hw much we dilated and all dat stuff. BB was 2.7+kg so we're safe from induction!! =) VE was freaking painful ok!! Not like the V scan at the very first visit when bb was 6 wks old!! I wanted to ask ah Khi wat she was trying to look for inside.. =/ Anyhoo, she said I was 1.5cm dilated (wonder if she cld feel bb's head) and to jus get ready. All's well so we went back all happy.

And since I'm still typing this post, it obviously means that I'M STILL HERE. Contradictory feelings cuz i WANT bb out soon yet I'm scared of wat's to come. Very very contradictory. Husband's getting all impatient already and I suspect he's considering induction.. which i prefer nt to.. she'll b out when she's ready or i'll induce if there's really a need to.

Tmr's my next visit. Wonder if my cervix dilated more already. Climbed 26 storeys ytd!! Separate occasions la, that is. Bt still alot! And I walked to JP. Hope all these helps. Tonite gonna seduce the husband too. Sex helps to dilate cervix I read and heard. Sigh. I doubt she's coming out so soon. I'm gonna go Sushi Tei for lunch and Macs Flavor Burst for desert tmr to make myself happy.

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com