Monday, April 20, 2009

Another hang out day

Woke up with cramps in the morning!! 7am start till 12 then stop. Pooped 3 bloody times!! Duno wat the heck. Decided to call Ah Khi but think she quite bz so the nurses say will call me back. 2.30pm then call. Wah lau. U knw wat's so lame, I went to pooped. Without my phone. Which is quite seldom case. Missed her call then when I called back, they dun answer already cuz it's off working hrs. Saturday ma. Du lan. Anyway, msged Bev and told her meet later abt 5.. Which was gd, gave me time to slack n rest. Husband and his work mates went for "Citi Car Rally". End abt 6-7 so meet them in town aft dat.

Met Bev and went to Food Republic for some Hokkien Mee!! *yums* Bumped into mom there. Haha! When we met up with the rest they also wanna eat so went MOS burger. Then nothing to do, all went to Kelvin's place to pick up our car the go to Villa Bali. Bev brought her polaroid cam she bought from Japan. It's damn cute lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $90 if bought in Japan and full white. In Sg it's $149 with pink/blue color pattern thingy. The film is very cute too!!!! Hello Kitty and Doraemon and others!!!!!!!!

I UBER-LY WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!
In the "Car Rally" car
Us in the back with Jaz driving!! =)

Drinks at Villa Bali
Daniel is a chio bu.
Me n Bev
Our 20 pieces of polaroid taken!!


My fave pix!!!

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com