Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oxtail stew and Jap food

Went for oxtail stew with the girls for lunch yesterday at this place called Shalisik or something. Hahaha!! Very old old place with old old wait staff. The oxtail was really tasty and we had ice cream after that! Nice lunch and Louise scooted off for her check up after that. Cyn and Ade went shopping and my on-mc-husband came to pick me up. Went home to rest for awhile before meeting Huiyi and the others for her bird day dinner.. =)








Oh!!!!!!!!! So angry!!!! Dunno which #$%^& neighbor complain to AVA abt Snowy's barking!!!! #$%^!!!! Fined us $200 cuz ah kow no license!!!! Wah lau!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm damn pissed off lor!!!!!!!! I'm gonna complain abt the other neighbor's dog barking too!!! I bet they all in that other corner nvr complain abt that stupid dog barking cuz all very fren fren!! Well, I'm not ur fren so I WILL COMPLAIN! tmd! Wait till I settle all this with AVA first! Send Snowy to Marcus house!!

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com