Friday, April 24, 2009

Check up @ wk 35

Agnes, Louise and me check up on same day but different timing. Will see wat happens to Louise. She's supposed to be induced today cuz J wong scared her bb too big for her size.

When I got there, she was doing CTG.. But managed to see her cuz today Ah Khi wait time very slow. Haha. So anyway, J Wong told her to come back on Monday and check whether she's ok to be induced on that day instead.

Ah Khi told me my BH still safe zone. No pain = no rush. BB girl's now at 2.5kg. WTH. I'm at 53.8kg. Basically, I gained 400gm and she gained 700gm!! OMG!! 700gm in 3 wks is not funny lor! Ah Khi also told me that bb grew quite abit and estimated tt full term cld be 3.5kg!! Wah lau!! Anyhoo, she said "well, by 37wks ur in the safest zone already so if bb wt is too much, u can choose to deliver earlier." Means induce liao lor. But my dear girl's head nt engaged yet. And prob not low at all, tho head is down already. I scared nt engaged, nt dilated = C SECT! *faints* Probably scaring myself but how to not be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same situation as Louise liao!!

BUT................

At 8 plus, I suddenly got an sms!! Louise's water broke!!!! She went Uniqlo and then dunno wat happened then water broke!! Fated la. Hahahah!! Will go with husband to visit her at Mt A tmr. =) Now gotta go to in-laws's place. Later gg to meet the JW mommies from forum!!

0 comments:

 
template by idunlikeu.com